New version released today.
Be aware that VirtuGO automatically updates to the newest version. Patching version 0.18.0.3 may take up to 20 mins, so please update well ahead of your next ride.
Notable changes in this release are the standing Avatar pose and switching ERG mode off in training session sprints.
Expected installation time: 20 mins
There might be a mismatch in elevation gain between VirtuGO and Strava
Background sound effects might be loud during loading screens
McLaren Vale might not load on certain macs
Progress bar overflow in install process
- Standing Avatar pose
- ERG mode on/off flag in Training Sessions
- Resume ride button when pressing ESC during ride
- TS screen messages in Training sessions
- Performance Improvements
- More accurate Cycling simulation
- ANT+ stability improvements
- More precise resistance control
- Launcher update which fixes the progress bar overflow