New version released today.
Be aware that VirtuGO automatically updates to the newest version. Patching version 0.18.0.3 may take up to 20 mins, so please update well ahead of your next ride.
Notable changes in this release are .fit file import and export. This includes the ability to import external (outside) rides. Also, you can now change between metric and imperial units. The final change that will be of interest is the addition of three personal bots or ghosts set to 3.2W/Kg, 3.7W/Kg and 4.2W/Kg. They are waiting for you at the start of each ride, more details below.
- There might be a mismatch in elevation gain between VirtuGO and Strava
- Background sound effects might be loud during loading screens
- McLaren Vale might not load on certain macs
- Added .fit file import and export workout functionality to ride history window
- Added support to change between metric and imperial units (see below)
- Workouts that fail to upload are stored locally and automatically uploaded later
- Added support for windowed mode
- Improved detection of ANT+ dongles
- Cadence and power sensors are now detected sooner
- Fixed an issue where sensors sometimes showed incorrect readings after reconnecting to a previously disconnected device
- Main menu layout changed to new design
- Moved riding HUD message text higher
- All quality settings are now immediately applied when quality level is changed in options
- Lower texture resolution is now used on good quality setting
- Improved Bot functionality - Bots now scale based on user’s FTP and are only visible to the user