New version released today.
Be aware that VirtuGO automatically updates to the newest version. Upgrade from 0.16.3.4 to 0.17.0.2 will take approx. 10 mins.
In this latest release we have greatly improved our Strava integration - as requested by many of you. With this latest update elevation gain and GPS data is now available for our “Real” routes (i.e. Col de Sollér and Willunga Hill). Please note however that you may find a slight difference between the elevation seen within VirtuGO and what is displayed in Strava. We are working on this small mismatch and will continue to make improvements in future releases.
Another major change in this update is support for classic trainers. You can now use VirtuGO with a classic trainer if you have an additional cadence and power sensor attached. However we do not support virtual power, which is why you need to have additional sensors attached.
Known issues in the update:
- There maybe a mismatch in elevation gain between VirtuGO and Strava
- You may need to choose your suited resolution setting again when starting VirtuGO for the first time after update.
- Support for GPS data in real world routes
- GPS upload to Strava for real routes
- VirtuGO Statistics added to home menu
- Classic trainer support enabled
- Improved interpreting values from different Ant+ devices, especially from power devices
- Improvements to device pairing process
- Overall performance optimizations
- Coll De Soller intersection flickering on mac fixed
- Real-time server communication improvements
- Tree optimizations in Coll De Soller
- Fixed the avatar customization title text when choosing body type
- Sprint glitches/staggering fixed